So I'm having some pretty bad problems right now. My last job had to let me go because they couldn't give me any hours, because of the whole economy going bad or something along those lines, and I was pretty upset because I liked working at Brumby's I got along great with all my work mates, was so much fun. So I ended up jobless for about 5-6 months, and in those months bills were pilling up and I couldnt pay them off, I have been looking for a job anywhere right now, I'm so desperate I'll do anything. And those bills are still there, some rego, electricity, food and fuel, the list can keep going.
So finally I got a job. At a daycare which I am enjoying so much, I'm having heaps of fun working there, but after two weeks of great hours I lost it all...again. We lost so many kids because of financial problems with parents I assume, so seeing that I was just the casual there I lost the hours first, so for two weeks now I have once again not been getting any income and my bills are stacking again.
My lovely partner is struggling with his money because he's paying everything right now, I feel terrible and I don't know what I should do. Sadly I have considered things I don't want to, like I thought maybe leaving him so he doesn't have to worry about my problems anymore and he can start having fun again. I feel that I've been holding him back and it's just not fair to him. I can honestly say that I do love him, and I think it would be best if I left, but last night he told me not to leave him, so now I'm just kind of upset, because I don't want to leave him at all, but if I'm going to stay I need a job badly.
I've been going out almost everyday handing out resumes like crazy, and when I don't go out I'm at home putting resumes online. I'm trying real hard to get a job but for some reason, life hates me. I live in Cairns so if anyone out there knows of somewhere looking for people or anything please please let me know asap. It would be so great if I could get anything.
Till then Peace <3
No comments:
Post a Comment